- Select "Edit path by nodes (F2)"
- Select a node or serveral nodes (using CTRL and Mouse Wheel foreward or backward). Note that the mouse position muust point to the first selected node.
- Select the curve type on toolbar to change.
- Save As
- Select DXF Acad14
- In the popup menu select use ROBO-Master type of splines output
- File Merge
- Select DXF
- Select Options
- Select Masking
- Select Arc, Line and Spline
Keywords: Splines and Lines Conversion in InkScape and Export to DXF under Spline. MasterCam merge file with DXF using masking Lines, Arcs and Splines.